2009-04-22

Seagulls and acid socks

I had a great time yesterday as I walked down to the shore to photograph seagulls.

The sky was incredibly blue, sun was shining and the birds were already waiting for me.

Ok, I admit, I gave them food. Many people hate seagulls, but to me they are a deear sign of home and summer.

And then to the socks.

 

Acid Oil Spills (Link guides to the Ravelry project page)
Pattern: Hidden Path 
Size: Around 40
Yarn: Wollmeise 100 % Superwash, yarn club colour Okzident
Needles: Knit Pro 2 mm

 

They were a superfast project, even though the needles were tiny. I love the river at the back of the leg. The pattern is very well written. I will make many more of these.

I got an blog award from Lori, thank you! I will post about it soon.

1 comment:

Lori's page said...

Oh, socks are wonderful, I really must learn to knit socks! You have done such a great job, really like them. I almost wish I could come over so you could teach me. We also have seagulls in Paris, on the Seine river, I took a photo of some of them walking on a frozen pond this winter. They are delightful creatures, and I love their cries when I go to the seaside, so natural in their habitat. Have a good weekend, love, L xxx