2009-04-28

Friendship

Thank you, Lori, for being a friend!

 

Blogging is weird – in a good way! Suddenly I find myself having a friend in France.
I want to pass this on to Amimonogatari and Marjut. Both ladies have ways of inspiring me and I also have the pleasure of eating cake with them once a month :)

Here’s something I am making for our little home. I messed up with the crocheting terms as I didin’t realize they are different in the UK from the ones used in the US. But no worries, it still is sort of a square-ish and will be perfect little blanket for our sofa anyway.

On Saturday we went for a little hike in the forest and also walked to the shore for some more bird pics. These are by my boyfriend.

I may not be a bird per se but he took a few pictures of me too :)

2 comments:

Lori's page said...

Hello again San, it was nice to see all them beautiful photos of sea birds, I miss going to the seaside. We are due on the Atalntic coast in September this year, so patience is needed. You and your friends are big way into knitting, I am getting your bug. However, I must say, the wool you get is magnificent. Can you order via internet? Please let me know, thanks and have a great weekend! Lori xxx

Midori said...

Aww, thanks! <3 Ditto on the inspiration - and we should have way more cake sessions than once a month! See you tonight :-)