2009-02-08

The tits are singing

Great tits are the first sign of the spring. I kid you not.

The temperature is back on the positive scale and it has been raining. The tits scream all over and it isn't dark when I get off work.

I would be feeling amazing if I weren't down with a flu again. I am not feeling all that productive craftwise and I hate the state of our home - I need someone to come and clean this place up!

As I've been too tired to work on my assymmetrical cardi, I've been browsing through some knitting books again and planning waaaay ahead. Also I have grabbed one of my three crochet hooks and crocheted a dish cloth. So whenever you feel like coming to clean my flat, you'll have a brand-new cloth to work with!

The Fleece Artist merino seems to be a fine choice for the La Digitessas - I am not sure if I have enough yarn, though. Oh well, keeps things interesting on the second sock, too.

My own mittens are progressing slowly. I love how the colours of the KnitPicks Harmonies blend in with this Indie Dyer colorway. Especially the greens are very similar.

No comments: