2008-08-14

Welcome!

Welcome, friends :)
I am very happy that you stopped by.

I have blogged about my life for years and about my knitting projects for some months now. As the world keeps shrinking and the ravolution lets us befriend people from all over with such ease, I thought it would only be polite to do this in English, too.

So who am I? My name is Sanna and I live in Helsinki, Finland, with my boyfriend and our rattie boys. I am 27 and work as a consultant in a smallish Finnish software company.

I love wool, beer, coffee and chocolate. I enjoy the summer, beautiful colors and funky details. I hate the darkness of the long Finnish winter and cold.
You can find me in Ravelry by the name Ganeshas. I am also being loud in the groups such as Traveling Scarves, Bring in Your Top5 etc.

No comments: